COVID-19 Safeguards - Feel Safe Buying Your Next Car From Us
At Dave Allen Motors we are committed to the health and safety of our community.
To manage COVID-19, we have added the following precautionary measures to our dealership in line with the Ministry of Health and World Health Organisation guidelines:
- An alcohol-based sanitiser is available in all areas for staff and public use.
- We are frequently wiping down high-touch surfaces, pens, EFTPOS machines, door handles, main entranceways, and bathrooms.
- Our grooming team are wearing disposable gloves when working on all vehicles and are replacing these for every new vehicle they come into contact with.
- All our vehicles are Sanitised Thoroughly before each test drive and again before delivery. This also applies to loan vehicles.
- Staff have been advised to follow social distancing practices
- If you visit our dealership we are required to collect your details for our contact tracing register.
- Our team practice regular sanitising protocols and our premises are regularly sanitised
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us
- We hope that you and those closest to you stay safe during this time and we thank you for your continued support of our locally owned Waikato business.